Information on data processing Referring to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), called hereinafter referred to as GDPR, I would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Sanmar sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań 60-406 Poznań, ul. Dąbrowskiego 292, e-mail: email@example.com.
- In matters related to your data, please contact the person at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 618300021, correspondence data as above.
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- in the event of conclusion of a contract, personal data will be processed in order to perform the contractual provisions. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract),
- personal data may be processed for the purpose of sending commercial and marketing information of the Administrator by electronic means. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, (consent of the data subject or, respectively, Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR – the Controller’s legitimate interest in connection with the agreement between the parties), transfer to other recipients, third parties based on – pursuant to art. 6, section 1, letter a of the GDPR, given consent by the data subject.
- The data may be transferred to entities of the Sanmar Group – Sanmar Group sp.z o.o., Sanmar Telecom sp.z o.o. and other cooperating with the Administrator, including in the scope of: performance of the contract and those serving the Administrator, e.g. IT service providers, contractors participating in the performance of the contract of carriage, subcontractors.
- The data will be stored for the period necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned for the purpose, and also for the period of limitation of claims due to the Data Administrator and in relation to him, as well as for the time necessary for the Administrator to fulfill the legal obligation requiring data processing under the law.
in terms of the implementation of contractual provisions – for the period necessary to perform the provisions of the contract, the period of limitation of claims due to the Data Administrator and in relation to him, as well as in the time necessary for the Administrator to fulfill the legal obligation requiring data processing – under the law, – for the purpose of sending commercial information and marketing activities – by the time
indefinite, until the consent is withdrawn or objection is raised, – personal data may be transferred to third parties based on a legal premise, in accordance with art. 6, section 1, letter a of the GDPR, i.e. the consent of the data subject – until such consent is withdrawn.
- In accordance with the GDPR, we would like to inform you that in the case of processing personal data based on consent, all consents to processing may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- You have the right to access your personal data, submit a request for rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, objection, withdrawal.
- You have the right to object to further processing, and in the case of consent to the processing of data, to its withdrawal. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- You also have the right to data portability.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw.
- In connection with the above, the provision of personal data may be of the following nature:
- contractual, i.e. in the case of a contract, providing personal data is a condition for its conclusion and performance, and failure to provide data will result in the inability to conclude the contract and perform,
- voluntary, where the provision of data is necessary to achieve the objectives, e.g. sending commercial and marketing information.